Spring 2008 News and Activities
After a cold winter, we are all looking forward to the warm weather of spring. We have been keeping very busy with a bunch of new projects.
- We are in the final stages of the high speed sheet feeder beta machine.
- We have been making and delivering Model 8 lifts for Geo Systems. We are currently working on the Model 10 lift for them.
- We have provided more of our dumper safety gates to new PET plants and have more on the way.
- We did a major repair job on a grinding machine for a local film processing facility.
- We have seen an upsurge in the tank systems we build. The new wave of tanks we are fabricating will help to reduce stack emissions at power plants around the country.
- We have been busy filling a large order for over 170 6' high by 3' wide electrical control panels. They are going to the largest cement plant in the world.
- Our latest dunnage sorter is installed and accepted on the west coast and is operating at a rate of 11,500 pieces sorted per day.
- We have delivered a pin inserting machine to a local munitions manufacturer.
- We received an order for a hot fill station and bottle cooler system from a major PET manufacturer.
We are interested in hearing from you. If you have a question or a comment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.