Keystone Automation Inc. proudly introduces a Bed Bug Oven for use in hotels, hospitals, schools and other institutions that may be prone to bed bug infestation. The Bed Bug Oven is capable of reaching temperatures of 130°F (54°C) to kill all bed bug life stages present. The oven plugs into a standard 115VAC outlet. The oven allows for 216 cubic feet of treatable space which includes a hanging clothes section as well as baskets to place loose articles. A removable center divider allows for larger items such as mattresses and box springs to be treated. Keystone can tailor a solution to fit your needs. Our brochure is included for your review.
- Self-contained insulated cabinet uses 2 electric heating elements and a gentle forced air system controlled by a digital controller that maintains temperature within 5 degrees.
- Two removable heater/fan modules mounted to bottom of unit. Integral ducting to draw air from top of unit.
- Two battery-powered digital thermometers mounted outside the oven have probe extensions that can be placed in items being treated to ensure that the proper temperature (120ºF) has been reached.
- Construction is heavy-duty, all steel powder coated cabinet mounted on locking casters for mobility
- Inside of the oven has one or two clothes hanging bar on one side and four removable shelves on the other side
- The shelves and the center divider are removable so larger items can be placed in the oven.
- 1” of fiberglass insulation is provided. All seams and joints are foil taped.
Click here to view the brochure.